In township, the photographs of Raymond Meeks, Adrianna Ault, and Tim Carpenter consider the measure of a life, and of lives lived over time. Barren midwestern winter landscapes set the scene for a farm auction, in which the accumulated land and implements of many generations are valued and dispersed. But not disregarded: the community at large will carry on, tilling the same earth with the same tools. An ending becomes a beginning, as it must. Brad Zellar contributes the story “My brother” to this TIS books publication.
Standard Edition - township
- 20cm x 27cm
- 86 pages, 61 tritone plates
- exposed spine softcover with dust jacket
- two 4x6 tritone inserts; 16 page 12cm x 20cm short story insert "my brother" by Brad Zellar
- ISBN 9781943146109
Special Edition - township & bement grain
- 20cm x 27cm (bement grain)
- 64 pages, 31 tritone plates (bement grain)
- Mill board cover with tipped in tritone image (bement grain)
- bement grain only available with township as a Special Edition. Both books housed in a slip case.
- ISBN 9781943146116
- Special Edition with two 8x10 silver gelatin prints of images not published in township.